Programs and Events
CHAMBER SPONSORED EVENTS (Call for info on all Chamber Events)
- Greater Cleveland Chamber Monthly Luncheons: Luncheons feature guest speakers that both inform and educate our membership.
- Greater Cleveland Chamber Bowling Tournament: Semi-annually in January and July.
- Greater Cleveland Chamber of Awards Commerce Banquet: Held in January each year.
- Taste of Cleveland Business EXPO: Come in and meet local Cleveland Businesses and enjoy samples of the area foods provided by the businesses and local restaurants. Annually in April
- Outdoor EXPO: Held in the last weekend in June. This FREE event features includes a Gun Show, as well as, vendors for hunting, fishing and outdoor sports. Held in the Cleveland Civic Center and Stancil EXPO Arena, there will be lots of events for the kids that include Archery, BB range, rock wall, bounce houses, Touch a Truck (including, fire, SWAT, ambulance, drones, and other emergency vehicles), Catch/Release Fishing and much more a small animal wildlife area. Food trucks, RV, Boat and ATV displays will be included.
- Rock-N-Ride Cleveland: Held annually in the Cleveland Civic Center and Stancil EXPO Arena at CBS Furniture, 502 N. Washington Avenue, Cleveland in November. This event includes a Metric Century Bike Ride through the beautiful Sam Houston National Forest and a mix of DJ and live music Street Tacos and beverages for participants. featured bands including Americana, Rock, Soul Country, Classic Rock, Tejano and much more. There will be food trucks, vendors and lots of kid's events.
OTHER CLEVELAND EVENTS:
- Annual Rotary Baseball Tournament: First weekend in March at Cleveland High School.
- Bunny Blast: Hosted by the Cleveland Unity Committee. Bunny Blast is held the Saturday before Easter kids attack several thousand plastic eggs filled with candy. Event includes a section for Special Needs Children. For more information contact Cleveland Civic Center at .
- Christmas Parade: First Saturday in December at dusk. For information contact the Cleveland Civic Center at
- Cleveland Historical Museum: A glimpse into the history of Cleveland and the surrounding area. Museum Hours of Operation: Friday & Saturday 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM. The Cleveland Historical Society Meets Monthly Every 4th Thursday @ 6:00 PM, 203 E. Boothe Street, Cleveland,77327. For information or SPECIAL event arrangements call .
- Cleveland Home Town Christmas: First Saturday in December. This FREE arts and crafts show includes local music talent. Event is held at the Cleveland Civic Center, 210 Peach Avenue.
- Cleveland Live Stock Show and Dairy Days and The Cleveland Pro-Rodeo: Held in April of each year. For information http://www.clevelandlivestockshowdairyday.com
- Tarkington Roundup: First Saturday of October at the Tarkington Schools. FREE admission. For information contact Charlie Rice -
- Treat Street: October 31, at dusk. Hosted by Cleveland Unity Committee: 2016 Treat Street, accommodated over 3000 trick-or-treaters. For more information contact Cleveland Civic Center at .